Microsoft Dynamics® 365 Business Central is an all-in-one, cloud-based business management solution that can help your business streamline processes, improve customer interactions and make better decisions.
Using a Dynamics 365 Business Central solution that’s tailored for your business, you can:
- connect your financials, sales, service, and operations
- manage financials with real-time data, powerful analysis and custom reporting
- automate and secure your supply chain
- sell smarter and improve customer service
- simplify and improve project management
- optimise business operations, boosting sales and maximising profitability.
Released in 2018, Dynamics 365 Business Central is an ideal cloud ERP system for small to medium businesses.
It can help your business by automating tasks and giving you and your staff access to the right data – from anywhere and at any time.
It also integrates with familiar Microsoft software. For example, view custom Dynamics 365 reports in Excel or respond to customer inquiries using Outlook, and the data will synchronise to Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365 Business Central: Core capabilities
- Connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, stock and customer interactions
- Chart performance in real time with built-in business intelligence dashboards
- Streamline accounts receivables and payables
- Automatically reconcile accounts
- Accelerate financial close and reporting
Reporting and analytics
- Gain an end-to-end view of operations and performance
- Refine financial forecasts by modelling and analysing data
- Customise reports, with seamless Microsoft Excel integration
- Use timesheets and advanced job costing and reporting features
- Develop, modify and control budgets
- Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales
- Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes
- Analyse performance and use real-time data to make effective decisions
Supply chain management
- Automatically calculate stock levels, lead times and reorder points
- Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish
- Get suggestions for substitutes when requested items are out of stock
- Get recommendations on when to pay suppliers to use discounts or avoid penalties
- Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases through approval workflows
Sales and service management
- Track all customer interactions and get guidance on sales opportunities
- Accelerate the quote to cash process
- Manage sales-related requests and process payments from within Outlook
- Assign resources and accelerate case resolution to deliver excellent service
- Automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders
- Run warehousing efficiently, with tracking of every item transaction
- Calculate and optimise manufacturing capacity and resources