We provide enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that’s built specifically for logistics companies.
What ERP can do for you
Companies in the logistics industry face unique challenges, from fluctuating fuel prices and stiff competition to increasingly demanding customers – who expect fast deliveries and the capacity to track their packages at all times.
A tailored ERP system can help give any business involved in transportation or shipping manage these challenges and gain a competitive edge.
Benefits of logistics ERP software
An ERP system integrates all the software you need to support core business functions and a single, common database. It provides a real-time view across business processes and departments, facilitating better management and efficiency.
Using an ERP system for the logistics industry, your organisation can:
- streamline and automate core business processes, from order management and route planning to fleet management and cargo tracking
- track and optimise use of resources across all departments
- standardise and automate the management of documents, from consignment notes and invoices to waybills
- store detailed information for each shipment order and customer, and access this data anywhere, any time
- access real-time analytics and powerful reporting features.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV for logistics companies
At GoSolutions, we offer consulting, assessment and deployment of logistics ERP systems that are custom-built to support your business – and that are informed by expert knowledge about the logistics industry and its needs, in South Africa and internationally.
Our ERP systems for logistics companies are based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV software, which is modular, flexible and easy to extend using a range of add-ons.