Globally, most large enterprises already use enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Now more and more small to medium businesses are also realising the benefits – and using ERP solutions to stay competitive.
Benefits of an ERP solution
A properly designed, well-implemented ERP system has these benefits:
- simplifies and automates core business processes
- integrates your business applications
- provides a single, accurate view across systems, with no duplication
- enables powerful real-time monitoring, reporting and forecasting
- enables “anywhere, any time” access, with the option of a cloud-based ERP system.
An ERP system has the potential to transform a small to medium business, streamlining operations; improving efficiency, accuracy and performance; supporting collaboration; and reducing operating costs.
What we do
To be of real benefit, an ERP system must be tailored based on a business’s unique needs, processes and existing systems. This is what we excel at doing.
GoSolutions customises and deploys ERP systems for small to medium businesses across a broad range of industries, primarily using Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
What an ERP system can do
For an overview of some of the capabilities we can integrate in a custom ERP solution, consider the available Dynamics NAV modules. We also work with leading Microsoft NAV partners, who offer powerful, industry-specific add-ons.